We’re always on the lookout for exceptional people who can help us keep Landal Gwel an Mor at the top of our game. We want the kind of people who try to make a difference every single day and go the extra mile as a matter of course. We want people who are natural team players, who have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and who share our commitment to excellence.
We currently have 1 positions within the company
Check back soon for updates
If you are interested in joining the team in any department, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedding & Events Manager
Hours: Fulltime, permanent
Building on the exceptional reputation at our award winning, 5-star venue, you will be responsible for managing all Weddings and Events.
With line-management responsibility for the Events Team, including the Weddings and Event Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in the planning and delivery of all Weddings and Events.
This is a hands-on role and the ability to lead by example and act decisively are crucial to successfully run this busy department, hosting a demanding calendar of weddings and events annually. The role will require you to be responsible for all ‘show arounds’, appointments and general administration to ensure the smooth running of the department and the booking process.
- You will have at least 2 years proven senior/supervisory/management experience within a high quality Hotel or Resort (4* minimum).
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent people skills and the ability to train, develop and inspire your team whilst maximizing every opportunity to increase sales, resulting in an efficient and smooth service that creates an ambiance second to none.
- You will be highly proficient at managing and implementing set standards and key disciplines, with a deep understanding of the intricacies and legalities of the Weddings and Events industry.
- You will have extensive experience of Food and Beverage service with the proven ability to ensure you and your team deliver a 5-star service at all times.
- With strong commercial acumen you will be able to balance the operational needs of your department, optimising financial success and developing internal and external channels to drive growth in revenues, whilst constantly seeking new and innovative methods to create and develop additional income streams.
- Experience of training and developing a team
Our current Manager has built up a great diary of 35 plus weddings and events for 2021 and our 2022 diary is filling, we have a great team in place and support network and there will be a detailed handover to ensure the next Manager can build on our success.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be required to work weekends, nights and Christmas Day.
There is a long term commitment from us to ensure we find the right person even during these uncertain terms, so join the team today..
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Wedding planning: 2 years (preferred)
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com