We hope that this section of the website covers most of the questions you would like to ask about buying a holiday home at Gwel an Mor.
How can you offer such attractive returns?
- As part of the award winning resort of Landal Gwel an Mor, we have consistently achieved annual occupancy levels in excess of 60%. With our excellent marketing, reservations and bookings department we are confident this will continue.
Additionally, being regular award winners both nationally and regionally for customer service, resort experience, quality and standards of our properties, we attract ever increasing numbers of discerning guests.
Is mortgage financing available for these properties?
- Yes, as the properties have full building regulation certificates we have been able to forge relationships with reputable lenders who will evaluate the level of finance available dependent upon the applicant’s status.
Are there any warranties on The Residence properties?
- Yes, all come with a ten year latent defects warranty, the same as you would expect on any new build property.
What services do the properties at The Residence receive?
- All the usual mains services are connected, including water, drainage and sewerage, electricity, telephone, WiFi internet connection and fibre optic cabling for satellite television. These services are chargeable.
What are the management fees at The Residence?
- The site fee is £7,500 p/a and looks after all communal areas and also contributes to the facilities, allowing access to the pool, gym, steam room and sauna. This is subject to increasing in line with inflation and must be reasonable.
- If you choose to let your property with us, you can expect the annual site fee, as described above plus metered utility charges for electricity and water. If you decide to rent, the resort charges 25% of gross revenue as a marketing and reservation fee, and additional costs are charged for housekeeping.
Are there any occupation restrictions at The Residence?
- The resort is open 365 days a year and The Residences have full residential status meaning that there are no restrictions. In fact, if you wanted you could live full time in the property.
What options can I implement to enhance the occupancy of my property at The Residence?
- There are a number of options that may be considered, such as making your property pet friendly or a fully accessible property for guests who have mobility issues. We have noticed that these properties generally attract higher occupancy levels.
How is my property at The Residence maintained to a 5* standard?
- All properties at our resort are regularly inspected and maintained to the high standards our guests and owners expect.
What facilities can I enjoy at the resort?
Landal Gwel an Mor is continually evolving, adding facilities that are popular with guests and encourage continued high occupancies.
Currently, the resort offers:
- Heated Indoor Pool, Gym, Sauna & Steam Room, Spa
- Fully Licensed Restaurant
- Wildlife Centre
- Coarse Fishing Lake
- 9 Hole Par 3 Golf Course
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Clip and Climb
- Costa Cafe
How can I arrange to view the properties at The Residence?
- Simply by contacting our sales department on:
T: [telephone number='01209 844137']