We’re doing all we can to prevent our beautiful beaches looking like this.
We know how lucky we are to have such a stunning coastal location and we’re committed to doing all we can to help the environment. Here’s what we have done so far…
- Banned the use of plastic straws on the resort and joined The Final Straw movement
- Reduced single use plastic across the resort
- Installed solar panels on our Clubhouse and office roofs to produce electricity
- Invested in electric vehicles for our staff to use on the resort and for local journeys
- Encouraged all staff and guests to reduce, reuse and recycle with recycling bins and a recycling point
- Won several conservation awards including a 2017/2018 Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award, we’re a BBKA Honey Bee Friendly Holiday Park and we’ve won 5in5 Awards for Hedgerow Conservation
- Established Feadon Farm Wildlife Centre where we rescue and rehabilitate animals
- Built new eco lodges from natural materials that meet the BRE rating code level 4 and an eco-home rating of ‘excellent’
- Landscaped with native tree species and wild flower grass
- Supported the water refill scheme in our restaurant and cafe
- Used sustainable and local produce in our menus
Conservation is at the heart of what we do and always in our minds, we’ll be adding to this list as much as we can to keep Cornwall the amazing place it is.