Hoseason's 2016 'Best Park in Britain' and one of the most awarded lodge resorts in the UK Gwel an Mor offers the finest self-catering lodge holidays. Break form the norm and stay with a real alternative to Center Parcs in the heart of Cornwall.
Here are 10 reasons to try us as your 2017 lodge holiday:
1. We have a beautiful selection of lodges to pick from. Elect for traditional Scandinavian styled lodges with living space upstairs and bedrooms downstairs or go for a more modern single storey Residence eco lodge. Many of our lodges have hot tubs and log burners, whilst most have far reaching sea views.
2. We may not be in a forest, but we boast a superb location. Just 10 minutes' walk to the beach and perched on the cliffs with a vantage point overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
3. Much like Center Parcs you'll find a host ofamazing facilities for you holiday in Cornwall. We have a beautiful indoor pool, sauna and steam room alongside a gym.
4. If it's food you are love then we have this covered too. Eat in our bistro-styled Terrace Restaurant and enjoy beautifully prepared local ingredients. If you want something different then our Base Camp cafe provides cooked breakfasts and healthier options. Lunch is served in The Terrace too, as well as the all-important afternoon tea - the quintessential Cornish holiday treat!
5. The Wellbeing Spa at Gwel an Mor is perfect for relaxing and pampering, with treatments for women and men alike.
6. You can get up-close and personal with wildlife here too. Feadon Farm has wildlife experiences so you can meet foxes, birds of prey and many more.
7. Hire bikes from us and head out on the mineral tramways, or round the corner to Tehidy Woods.
8. Try your hand at something a little different and book a climbing session in Base Camp, utilising easy to access Clip'n'climb auto-belay climbing walls. There is also soft play for the kids here too.
9. In 2017 Gwel an Mor will be adding a par-3 9-hole golf course as well as a well-stocked coarse fishing lake that also has sea views. In the not too distant future there'll also be an equestrian centre.
10. Gwel an Mor is ideally situated to take advantage of everything that Cornwall has to offer. 30 minutes from St Ives, 30 minutes from Newquay, 30 minutes from Falmouth and many other great attractions and towns right on our doorstep.