Friday 27th November, 2015
Of course, travelling abroad can be fun, but we sometimes forget about the many advantages of a 'staycation'. Today, more and more people are finding travelling abroad too much of a hassle and are opting for the much more relaxing option - a holiday right here in Cornwall.
It used to be the case that you had to travel overseas to find a top class luxury resort by the sea with five star facilities. Gwel an Mor has changed all that.
At Gwel an Mor, we love to fly the flag for holidays in glorious Cornwall, which we think can offer even more than most overseas destinations. So here are ten good reasons to choose Gwel an Mor for your next trip.
1. You are within easy reach of some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
2. Luxurious accommodation with your own private deck and hot tub.
3. Fascinating history to be discovered.
4. Wonderful walks, scenery and wildlife.
5. Superb food made with delicious local ingredients.
6. Great things to do, whatever the weather, including indoor pool, fitness, gym, spa and wildlife centre.
7. Fantastic local festivals and carnivals.
8. Amazing pubs!
9. Exhilarating sports, from cycling and sailing to surfing and coasteering.
10. No baggage restrictions. In fact...you can even bring your pet!
If all this doesn't persuade you, then we may have to play our trump card....
11. A delicious cup of tea, made just the way you like it! At Gwel an Mor this can even stretch to an amazing Cornish Cream tea, whenever the mood takes you.
So forget about the security checks, the queues and all the other things associated with overseas travel these days - and just look forward to relaxing in utter luxury.