- Marion on Slowing down in September, Holiday Breaks in Cornwall
- William Smith on Luxury accommodation in Cornwall, hot tubs, log burners…what are your expectations?
- Flip Flops on Where is Santa in Cornwall?
- Flip Flops on The Beauty of the Barn; venue for weddings in Cornwall
- Cornwall Visitor Attractions on Planning Xmas 2012? Breaks in Cornwall complete with real reindeer!
Tag Archives: September Breaks in Cornwall
For many Cornwall natives, late summer and early autumn is the part of the year they look forward to most. The days are still long and light, the weather is still warm and best of all, the hustle and bustle … Continue reading
Fewer cars on those country roads, easier to get to those ‘must see’ places in Cornwall, no queues at the ice cream van, quieter beaches, less seagulls and generally a much slower pace, surely that makes the obvious time for … Continue reading