- Marion on Slowing down in September, Holiday Breaks in Cornwall
- William Smith on Luxury accommodation in Cornwall, hot tubs, log burners…what are your expectations?
- Flip Flops on Where is Santa in Cornwall?
- Flip Flops on The Beauty of the Barn; venue for weddings in Cornwall
- Cornwall Visitor Attractions on Planning Xmas 2012? Breaks in Cornwall complete with real reindeer!
Category Archives: Luxury
If you don’t fancy the same old night in front of the TV or expensive night on the town, where’s best to see in the start of a brand new year? Cornwall, of course! Getting away at New Year is … Continue reading
When it comes to self catering holiday must-haves, lodges with hot tubs in Cornwall must come pretty close to the top. According to a survey quoted in the Telegraph this month, one in ten homes in the country now has … Continue reading
With such a dazzling array of holiday accommodation on offer in Cornwall, it can be hard to decide what kind of Cornish holiday home you want to escape to. Luxury lodges in Cornwall come in many shapes and forms but we like to think … Continue reading
Are you a faithful centre parcs visitor… unsure about trying somewhere like centre parcs but not the real thing? You love staying in a wooden lodge with the family, in a beautiful location, taking things at your own chosen pace … Continue reading
Luxury, it’s that little 6 letter word that can mean so many different things to so many different people. The Oxford dictionary describes the term using words such as indulgence, elegance, comfort or desirable. But what does it mean in … Continue reading